S
E
B
A
R
Critter count
July 1st, 2009 by Phoebe

We are going to keep track of all the animals that we see on our trip.  Some of the animals that we’ll see are not ones from our country, and I think all my friends will think that the animals are cool.  We are going to keep a list and take pictures of the ones we think are awesomely cool.

So far we have seen:

• 3 squirrels
  • blue jays
  • cardinals (not the football kind)
  • chamelons with red puffy necks
  • frog
  • Fritter dog, Ziggy, and Roz at Papas (two dogs and a cat)
  • Shugorei!!!  She is living at Nana and Pappy’s and was so happy to see us she wagged her butt so hard she knocked herself over
  • jumping fish in the St. Lucie (don’t know what kind though)

6 Responses
Eileen writes:
July 1st, 2009 at 9:00 pm

I can not wait to see what animals you find in your travels…Be sure to show pictures so I can so my grandson, Sam.
Nurse Eileen

Jennifer Prescott writes:
July 8th, 2009 at 11:13 am

I want to hear about the animals too. :-)

A couple weeks ago while taking care of my mother’s pool I found a bat swimming in it. I rescued it with the net and it roosted on the barbecue grill all day, then flew off that night. It was probably a little brown bat. It was very cute!

M.M.B.CO. or Maggie B writes:
July 27th, 2009 at 9:21 pm

DUDDDE you went to Jordan??!!!! gosh are you jewish or christen! doesn’t matter, they’d normally kill yah. anyways where yah been tell Tessa that I’M GONNA KILL HER if she went to japan. if yah did or are going to tell me what you plan on eaten. did lots of research on tons of foods americans should AVOID!!!! and the most insane yet delicous foods & drinks to have there. PS. Phoebe.. just since I started this note I’ve been thinking about the past. OEBEPHAY isway awsomeway (cant type proper piglatin) and all the girls seem very social and talkative, your just more oblivious phoebe. PSS. to tessa i’m thirteen now since july 24th and I hate it.

chaz writes:
July 29th, 2009 at 8:43 am

even though you probably think it’s weird that I’m commenting I thought that what you wrote was cool.

Sophie writes:
August 2nd, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Hey pheobe so cool that you found so many weird animals i bet there still cute though…

Jeanie, Peachie and Julia writes:
August 11th, 2009 at 7:00 pm

Hi Phoebe, We are glad you are enjoying all the animals. Peachie would love to be on your trip with Buddy. Jeanie just wanted to say “bye” since I was “out” when you and Julia knocked on the window. We miss you. Julia said “Sending emails is not the same as in person.” We look forward to hearing more about your adventures.

A knock knock joke from Julia: knock knock “Whose there?” “Ball” (Peachie’s favorite play toy) “Ball who” “Baye. “Have a nice trip”. J,P&J